The Arm Research Summit is back, with a multi-track three-day program. Attend and hear from expert researchers discussing the latest developments, future trends and disruptive technologies affecting our industry, and the world surrounding it.
Mont-Blanc will be present at the Arm Research Summit, with our own workshop, on 18 September, 14:00-15:30, in the Pleanary Room in the Crausaz Wordsworth Building. Here is the programme:
Workshop: Highlights of the Mont-Blanc 3 project results
The Mont-Blanc workshop will present the main results obtained as part of the Mont-Blanc 3 project, with the possibility of exchanging with the project team.
Since 2011, the Mont-Blanc project has been a pioneer in exploring and promoting the use of Arm-based chips for HPC computing. The third phase, started in October 2015 and ending by end of 2018, aims to co-design a new high-end HPC platform, and prepare its market adoption.
- 14:00 – Introduction by Mont-Blanc 3 project coordinator Etienne Walter (Atos)
- 14:05 – The Dibona prototype platform – an industrial & highly scalable ThunderX2 integration
Speaker : Joël Wanza Weloli (Atos)
- 14:25 – Enhancements to the HPC software stack brought by Mont-Blanc 3
Speaker : Roxana Rusitoru (Arm)
- 14:45 – Applications: evolution & behaviour on new Arm HPC platforms
Speaker : Filippo Mantovani (BSC)
- 15:05 – Multi level Simulation infrastructure
Speaker : Gabor Dozsa (Arm)
- 15:25 – Conclusion by Etienne Walter
Our workshop is part of the regular Arm Research Summit programme, to attend please register on the Summit website.
We will also be part of the session Arm Research Collaborations: Fueling Innovation on 19 September, 14:00-15:30.
Finally, we will celebrate the end of the Mont-Blanc 3 project with a conference and cocktail reception just after the close of the Arm Research Summit. If you would like to attend, please register here.