Mont-Blanc will again be in Frankfurt for ISC, with a rich programme:
- We will exhibit on booth M-214 together with European Projects DEEP-EST and SAGE
- Research paper: “TaskGenX: A Hardware-Software Proposal for Accelerating Task Parallelism“, a Mont-Blanc and Mont-Blanc 2020 paper, will be presented by Kallia Chronaki (BSC) within the session on Programming Models and System Software (Wednesday, 27 June, 1:45pm – 2:15pm in room Analog 1, 2)
- The UPC team sponsored by BSC and Mont-Blanc will compete in the Student Cluster Competition. Visit the team on the exhibition floor! Results will be announced Wednesday, 27 June 27 at 5:15pm in the Panorama 2 room.
- A Mont-Blanc 3 poster will be featured in the Research Poster session: HPC with Unstructured Meshes on Novel Architectures, prepared by University of Graz. The authors will present it during the Research Poster session on 26 June 8:30 to 10:00 in room Substanz 1, 2.
- The Mont-Blanc 2020 poster has been accepted for the Project Poster session. All project posters will be displayed from Monday, 25 June to Wednesday, 27 June 2018 in the exhibition hall. During the coffee break on Tuesday afternoon (3:15pm – 3:45pm), Mont-Blanc 2020 partners will be available to discuss our poster.
- Roxana Rusitoru and Jonathan Beard from Arm will organise another edition of their successful GoingArm for HPC workshop (Thursday, 28 June, 9am – 6pm in room Platinum 2 at the Marriott). GoingArm will enable attendees to take in technical presentations by fellow applications programmers and tool authors who are currently using the Arm platform. It will include a presentation of the Mont-Blanc 3 project by its coordinator Etienne Walter, Atos/Bull.
Follow us on Twitter @MontBlanc_Eu for regular updates on the Mont-Blanc activities at ISC 2018!