SC17, the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis, returns to Denver Colorado for its 30th annual conference. 13,000+ attendees from around the world wil converge on Denver to see the latest innovations in HPC and related fields.
Mont-Blanc will be present as usual. We will share the "European Exascale Projects" booth #1694 with our friends from the SAGE and DEEP-EST projects. Visit us to discover how we prepare for next-generation supercomputing!
We will exhibit our Dibona prototype, come by our booth to see to see this system equipped with Cavium ThunderX2 processors - a system that is productized by Atos as part of their BullSequana X1000 range.
Mont-Blanc will also take part in several workshops, BoFs, etc:
- November 13, 9 AM to 5:30 PM, room 502: Paul Osmialowski (ARM) will present paper "How The Flang Frontend Works - Introduction to the interior of the Open–Source Fortran frontend for LLVM" at the LLVM-HPC2017 workshop
- November 13, 1 to 6:30 PM, Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel: the 3rd Annual ARM HPC User Group meeting will be hosted by the GoingArm organizers Roxana Rusitoru (Mont-Blanc) and Jonathan Beard. It will feature an invited talk by Filippo Mantovani (BSC). Programme and registration>>
- November 14, 5.15 pm, Room 701: Filippo Mantovani is session leader of BoF "ARM User Experience: Testbeds and deployment at HPC centers". Please attend and join the discussion!
- November 14, 5.15 pm, Room 501-502: Mont-Blanc project presentation by Etienne Walter (Atos) at the BoF organised by ETP4HPC "European Exascale Projects and their Global Contributions"
- November 14, 5:15pm - 7pm, Four Seasons Ballroom: Poster Reception for the ACM Student Research Competition. Meet the team behind poster 71 "Is ARM Software Ecosystem Ready for HPC?": BSC's Fabio Banchelli, Daniel Ruiz, Ying Hao Xu Lin, and Filippo Mantovani.